title image

title image

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Six months of Adorable

So I've realized in looking back on what I've written the past several years that I have not posted many pictures at all of our adorable baby girl. She's too cute not to share. I actually documented her whole first year of life with monthly photo shoots. This really helped me get going in my then new hobby of photography and helped me realize how much I truly love it. So i'm thinking today, in an attempt to catch up on the past couple of years, I will share those photos. It seems like ages ago. I really was proud of myself for making this happen each month as a new mom. She was just so photogenic and fun so it made my job quite easy.




1 Month- Annalise was born 2 weeks early and weighed 6lbs 9oz. She was really small this first month. She started early being an oral baby. She loved her tongue and her paci already. She was a little colicky so I really had to be careful with what I ate. She was a fussy girl and over stimulated very easily. WE were in love, a little stressed, but in love.

 REALITY~ Bless!
 2 Months- Getting fuller and more smiley. Still a challenge.. Looking back. I think her mind was ahead of her body and she wanted to do things she just couldn't do. She also really was easily stimulated. Oh how I love that round face and those beautiful blue eyes. See the tongue?!



3 months- the adorableness continues... still a tongue girl... my little baby doll to dress up. This mama was in heaven with our beautiful growing baby girl. 






4 months- Oh the smiles came out! I loved getting out her cute haloween attire. Leggings were big and i was all about anything cute at the time to dress up my live baby doll. I did it all. She loved her Sophie too.. the camera loved this baby. I can start to see the little person that I know her to be now in some of these pics. Our little firecracker.




This one! She still smiles this way- Maybe a little mischief.


5 months- I was most proud of this session. Not only was i starting to learn more about lighting, but Annalise looks simply ADORABLE. When you are photographing babies It's those in between fussles shots that turn out the best. I do remember Annalise was uncharacteristically happy and we had so much fun. THOSE EYES. I can't get over them...and have I mentioned her round face... SWOON.





 SEE THE ROLLS?!



Ok.. Baby fever is now kicked into high gear (more on that later)

The leggings an adorable headbands come back for her 6 month photo shoot. ITS CHRISTMAS TIME. What better time of the year to have an adorable chubby 6 month angel?! I could hardly contain my excitement (and my credit card) gearing up for my favorite time of the year with a new baby girl to dress and spoil.






 MORE CHUB! And her arm is relatively straight. =)


So if you need to snuggle a baby and are ready for  Christmas ... I wouldn't   be surprised. I think I am.  Ahh..And I am totally envious of my past house being so CLEAN! I didn't have a three year old tornado running around! Those were the days...

In order to prevent a cuteness overload, I will spare you the next six months and save the adorableness until next time. ( I may be biased). I can hardly believe my baby will be 4 in a couple of months. I don't know if I can take it. We are definitely ready for more. God, did you hear that?! ;)

Until next time....

Christa

No comments: