title image

title image

Thursday, March 21, 2013

words of wisdom

My lovely friend Jennifer who is amazing in every way shared this encouraging blog post yesterday. I had made a comment on Facebook about how frustrating pregnancy brain can be and how my day was effected negatively by it. I'm not a fan of feeling this way, but I have ejoyed this pregnancy so very much. Jennifer has encouraged me several times along the way to enjoy every moment of pregnancy.. it's fleeting... it's a gift from God... a miracle. I know that Jason and I have been chosen to be parents to this precious baby girl that he has given us and I want to be the best mom I can be.. full of love and support and and to reflect Jesus and  his love to Annalise Grace. I want to post the words from the blog post entitled "99 Tips for New Moms" so I can see them every single day. I want the words to resonate in my mind and stick with me. I don't want to be stressed all the time or to overthink every little thing that goes on with my child. I don't want to be consumed with what other people tell me to do or beat myself up because i'm not doing things the way others day I should.   I want to enjoy her in every stage of life. After all, she's a gift from God, a blessing, and a miracle.. life is fleeting..I know that I can do all these things through Christ who strengthens me. I know that the more I look to him for wisdom and guidance, the more I will remember these things and be the kind of mom God created me to be.  I strongly encourage you to check out "99 Tips for New Moms"  (even if you aren't a new mome) and then have a wonderful Thursday! xoxoxox!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

You are way too sweet!! I don't think I'm all that you make me out to be, but I am so glad I could encourage your sweet lil heart. I love you so much, and I know that you and Jason are going to be amazing parents. And you are going to LOVE being a mom...it is what you're called to be, my friend...that and a wife to your sweet man. :) MUAH!!!

Christa said...

MUAH!! Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. You are such a wonderful godly example and friend and I am so thankful for you. We shall talk soon! =)