title image

title image

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

spring snow

I've never lived in a place where we get snow at the end of March. Last Thursday, March 21~ the first day of spring~ we got LOTS of it. It started snowing an hour or so before I left work. It was beautiful! It was just wet enough and the ground was just warm enough nothing really stuck. The ground was just wet. I was very thankful for this as I drove home in rush hour traffic. I was still cautious~ you can never be too cautious in snow~ that's my motto.

I heard of people taking an hour to get home that night. I am extremely thankful we live close to my work. It's been a hug blessing.

Here's our neighborhood from my front porch.
 
I just love snow~ even if it is unseasonably late. We got snow off and on the whole weekend and early the next week. Today is the first day it hasn't snowed at least a little.
 
 
I went inside and cuddled in my favorite blanket to enjoy this view~ So pretty! It was so relaxing and peaceful just to sit and enjoy.

It won't be long and it will be too hot out. I am enjoying our extended winter weather. We'll have plenty of warm weather to soak in~ flip flops and tank tops aren't far away now. =)

In other news.. I found a way to enjoy sewing the baby's quilt~ sewing to worship music. There is nothing quite like it. I had the house to myself while Jason was at Easter play practice so I turned up my tunes and made some progress on the baby's quilt. (one more row to go!!) It didn't take long that I was crying and worshipping. It was such a swet time in God's prescence. I love it~ he meets us right where we are..




Here are some other sights around our house these days... Jason's family had a baby shower for us a couple of weeks ago. We were so blessed by everyone's generosity. I definately breathe a sigh of relief when we recieve just one more thing that baby Annalise will need. It was such a fun time with the ladies of the Waln and Marshall family. It's rare for just the ladies to get together and the time was sweet. =)

I don't have any more pictures because I've misplaced the connecter cord that allows me to load them to the computer. Pray I find it!It's a big deal that it's missing.

Here I am at 26 weeks. Baby girl is growing! I am feeling (and seeing on occasion) her moving all the time these days. Jason even been able to feel her moving and kicking. ~LOVE~

I can't wait to take tons of pictures of her and share them here with you. =) For now, the bump will do. ;)

No comments: