title image

title image

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

the ham

My husband, he's a ham. He likes to make people laugh. Never a dull moment with that one, I tell ya. When he's around, its just more fun. Case in point...


at the museum of science and indurstry in Chicago~ one of my favs.

the "we just found Nana's glasses in her bedroom" pose

the classic "yum yum turkey leg i'm a cave man" pose

"it's my birthday!!"

the "i'm on a picnic for my father in law's 60th birthday" pose

too cute!


yep~ he bunnied Grandpa at the Wiley family reunion~ haha!!

silver dollar city's finest

"Bring out Your Dead" a new Christmas scarf inspired him to quote Monty Python


impersonating captain america on our Anniversary

"does this gray hair make me look old?"

the "i'm a gangsta and I like it" pose

yep, he's a cutie!

I hope my hammy man has made your day! He sure knows how to make me smile. =) 

No comments: