title image

title image

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

giggles and kiddos

Jason and I have been blessed to be a part of a young couples group at church. Miraculously.. a lot of us are about the same age and there is a good mix of us that have kids and that don't (so rare for our age) anyway.. There is a montly gathering on the second Friday of the month and Jason and I finally made one! This group came out of the church softball team that Jason plays for so it's kinda cool how the guys all get along so well. This past Friday we ate BBQ and played some games.. a classic combo. I feel very blessed to enjoy these people so much. And the coolest part.. we both do! Thank you God for the blessing of couple friends




just so you know.. this next picture was my idea to do silly faces and I don't know whether everyone else just didn't get the memo or i'm just the only one dorky enough to go through with it... although, I think Dara (in the Stripes) gave it an effort.


Sunday night we had a break from our normal routine and had all the kids (for the second week in a row) do a special service in the Sanctuary. This service was all about honoring the Missionettes or "Girls Ministries" as they are calling it these days.

These kids are the "Rainbows" They are moving into kindergarten and have both girls and boys. We will be blessed to have these kids in our class on Sunday nights now. We're so excited!
i'm kinda kicking myself for not bringing my "real" camera for this night. It was definately a prescious time with so many sweethearts all dressed up. Jason and I were right in there with the parents... taking pictures of the kids like they are our own. We love our job as children's pastors! =)

No comments: