title image

title image

Friday, August 24, 2012

the little things in life

I think one of the coolest thing about blogging is not only that you get to express  your creativity in writing and photos, but also that that you are documenting your life through pictures and writing.   Another perk is that you can see if from anywhere at any time. I love it! I don't think I have the best long term memory. I've always been jealous of my friends that can tell story after story and share memory after memory in such detail! I just can't do it. So.. my goal, now that I have my amazing i phone with an equally amazing camera, is to capture those moments , both big and small, as often as possible. So.. without furthur adue.. here are my moments from this week.


*New lip balm that took me back to elementary school- "very cherry"
* fun times with children's ministry friends~ filling water balloons for water day
*hubby snuggles in for morning coffee and devos. ~ one of my favorite daily traditions

I finally learned how to take pics of my phone screen this week. Here's a little glimpse of mine and Jason's world... this is when we first got the "emoji" app. (i'm green and Jason is grey)  We like to have parties.. My fav. is the dancing ghost at the top.. he dances across our screens quite often. Makes the day just a little brighter, huh? Yep, we're weird. (and that's ok!)
 
Have a happy weekend!

No comments: