title image

title image

Friday, August 31, 2012

a peek at my week

Jason has been in Kansas City for the week and I MISS HIM!! After being single for such a long time, I definately appreciate and deal well with being alone, but man do I miss having my amazing man around. He brings me such joy and keeps me motivated. This is not the only time he will be away.. he sets out again like next weekend for Memphis and this time.. it's longer! I can't be selfish.. he's renovating my parents bathroom and I get to join him for the weekend portion of his trip. After reno he is doing music for a church retreat in Mississippi. Sigh. This man does have talents.. he's called and in demand. I certainly can't complain about that. I love having my best friend and true love to live the day to day with. There are trials, don't get me wrong, but they are all worth it in the grand scheme. God knew what he was doing when he gave Adam a partner. It's more than just the romance.. it's so much deeper. A partnership.. someone to face the world with. ahh.. Thank you Lord for the blessing of marriage. Thank you Lord for the blessing of my husband Jason.

In other news.. here's my week at a glance. Oh! And it's raining!!! We've got hurricane tropical depression Issac here over our humble Missouri. And the drought infected ground says "Ahhhh!"


* we went on a date last Saturday~ Q'doba (had a coupon)~ a walk at the park~ and Hunger Games
* Reunion with college friends at an old hang out~ The Mud House
* Practicing photography in the front yard with Boo~ yes, some said it was a little creepy
* Princess party with Kid's ministry~ Me and Princess Bitsy (we watched "Princess Diaries")



1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Looks like you had a pretty great week! I hate it when Todd travels, too. Like you, I can definitely appreciate some alone time (being how I NEVER get it!!!), but after a few hours, I'm lonely.

I am so thankful that I had the honor of seeing God bring about this awesome man in your life. I remember countless prayer sessions we had over this! Jason is definitely still your Christmas Miracle Man. :-)

I lurve you to the moon and back and CANNOT WAIT to hug your neck when I see you!!! MUAH!!!