title image

title image

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

summer happiness~ in photos

We really have had a great summer so far.. a couple of trips to the lake.. lots of friends and celebrations.. and good ol' lazy days at home. The biggest standout of the summer is the heat. It's been in the lower 100's quite a bit. This is why we stay in the water. I know there is more fun to come.. this is the fun we've had so far...
spending some quality family time at Big Cedar

Jason and his brother~ can't help but cut up

lots of time at Table Rock Lake





JASON'S BIRTHDAY GRILL OUT


I'm ashamed that I didn't get any pictures of the man and his new grill. How dare I?! This was it's maiden run after all. Maybe I could stage something.. you would never know!! haha!!






We spent another weekend at the lake in honor of the 4th of July~ We watched the fireworks from the boat. =)




I have yet to master the art of capturing the beauty of the fireworks..maybe next time.

much love!

No comments: