title image

title image

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

two of my favorite things

My fingers are just itching to blog! I've been away from the internet for different reasons but now i'm back!

This past weekend Jason and I took a mini vacation to Big Cedar resort in Branson. His parents own a time share there and we were able to stay with them for a couple of nights. I am absolutely in love with Big Cedar. The last time we stayed there was on our honeymoon. =)

please excuse the poor quality of my disposable camera~ mine broke just before our wedding.


So you can imagine.. Jason and I have some wonderful memories of big cedar and i want to share more about our trip in photos. coming soon...

On a completely dfferent note.. Have you seen the new muppet movie?! Jason and I saw it for the first time in March and bought it for ourselves about a month ago.

We can't get enough of this adorable, funny, clean... amazing movie!! It's stinkin hilarious.. the music is amazing and it's just so wholesome and wonderful. I wake up in the morning with the songs in my head. (i'm sure that has something to do with the fact that we like to fall asleep to it) Jason too.. he sings the songs and puts my name in place of another name, he's really good at that. He also does a pretty mean Kermit impression. I love that we can enjoy this movie equally. If you haven't seen it.. DO!

No comments: