title image

title image

Thursday, June 21, 2012

let the spoilage begin!

It's his birthday!! You know....HIM!

I wanted to share a few fun moments from birthdays past~ well.. the one birthday we spent together pre-marriage. =) I took Jason to Hemingways for their All you can eat crab buffet. He was in heaven! The man ate like 5lbs. of crab that night. As you can see.. he's a happy boy.. the opposite of crabby, if you will (sorry, I can't help it!)

This big fella greets the guests at Bass Pro. He hangs out downstairs from Hemingways. At this point we were stuffed with crab and sad because I was about to head back to Memphis. (definately not the fun part)

We also celebrated his birthday with the family at Big Cedar. He always blows out the candles in one breath.

This year i've outdone myself. Tonight we are going to eat at a restaurant called Doe's. They are famous for their aged steaks. We've never been but i've heard they are giant. Uncle Ron claims they are the best steaks in town. I hope so! My man loves him some steak (i'm not sure if there is a man anywhere that doesn't)

At dinner I plan on handing him a card to kick off a scavenger hunt. Mom, Dad and Jonathan chipped in to help out and we bought him a super nice smoker. The smoker will be waiting for him at the end of his hunt. I plan on taking pictures with his I phone tonight. We will be hopping around Springfield to different places of significance. I can't wait!!

But wait.. you think the grill is the final gift?! Nope! Not with this crazy spoiler. I am going to have some friends over for a suprise grillout tomorrow night. That way he can properly break in his new smoker and show it off. Ahh!!

I know I know.. you think that how can this girl top such an extravagent celebration?well.. I figure that naturally, when kids come along, we will focus the birthday spoilage on them. And we will. =) We both like to spoil.. it's just who we are.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Aww!! That's awesome! What a great wife you are, Christa! :)