title image

title image

Friday, June 8, 2012

friday fav.



I need a little more than a caption and a picture for this week's Friday fav. Here lately i've been really getting into photography. I love it. It really is a passion. I wish I knew I had this passion when I was starting out my college career.. photography would have been my major.  I wish I had more time to do more of it. Well.. thanks to the pretty lady below, I have a great camera and I absolutely can't wait to dig deeper into this new hobby/passion/future career possibly. My husband is 110% supportive and has talked about getting me signed up for classes. I love him. Anyway.. the picture above is from my first photo shoot with Lindesy. She taught me a lot that day. If it wasn't for her, these pics wouldn't be so great. This is one of my favs. from that day. And while you're at it.. hop on over to my phogography blog and check out what i've been up to lately. Have a great weekend friends!

No comments: