title image

title image

Thursday, June 7, 2012

godly friends




Proverbs 19:20 Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future.

I had an unexpected phone call with this lovely lady today


It turns out, having a convo with her is just what I needed. She's always been full of wisdom and greata advice. She's a rock. It just goes to show that one conversation with just the right person can change your attitude and outlook over something. I have no doubt that our conversation was God sent.

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.

I think the advice she game me was something that God had been dealing with deep down in me for a while and it just took the vocal confirmation of a godly friend to complete and confirm what God wanted me to do. I am so thankful for this prescious godly woman of a friend. All my friends. You are more prescious to me than any earthly gift. Thank you Lord Lord for using my sweet friend Kerri today.

No comments: