title image

title image

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

new friends

What a great night last night. =) I've had the privelage of getting to know these ladies lately and I'm really enjoying these new friendships. Just in case you can't tell.. we are the wives of the Praise Assembly softball team. This great group of ladies come every night to support their husbands as they enjoy some softball time. Last night the guys played two games- they won the second! woo hoo!! We jumped and cheered and kicked. It was a great night. God has been good to me. It takes time to really get to know people when you move to a new place. I've never really had to start so fresh. It's been a journey, but God has been opening a lot of friend doors lately. I am thankful. I look forward to more fun times with these lovely ladies.

On another note.. I"m just gonna keep it real.. not loving this weight i've put on. It's gotta go!! I've never been very disciplined when trying to eat well on a consistent basis. I like food too much. I need to get used to the healthy kind. I also feel that my body is different now that i've hit 30. It's more stubborn. I also sit all day for my job. That doesn't help. I also know I could do more cardio. I can do this ! Picutres like this help me to stay motivated!

On a more positive note.. It's Tuesday and It's going to be a great day! =)

No comments: