title image

title image

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

sad sunday

Something very tragic happened on Sunday night in my family. My cousin Dan and his wife Beth lost their 8 mo. old baby, Emily. She passed away after choking on a screw that she had swallowed. I can't even imagine how her family must feel. Her mother Beth and two sisters, Alaina and Julia were with her when it happened. I can't even imagine what it was like for them to not be able to do anything despite Beth's efforts.. despite the EMTs' efforts. Pray for the Fabin family. Even though we know that God has a purpose in this and that little Emily is in heaven, she will be missed. A life cut short. May God's peace comfort all who are directly effected by this tragic event.

2 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Christa. I cannot even begin to imagine the loss of this precious baby girl. How tragic...for everyone involved. Love and prayers coming the way of your family.

Christa said...

Thanks Jen. I just hurt for my cousin and his family. what would we do without the assurance of heaven and God's peace?