title image

title image

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

stuff that's going on

today is one of those days that i'm not sure what to write, but I definatley feel like writing so lets see what happens...

I woke up this morning feeling like a little troll had come into the room and glued my eyelids shut. Jason and I both were SUPER tired last night after such a busy weekend. We both fell asleep on the couch while we were watching the exciting season finale of one of our most favorite shows, Castle. If you haven't watched Castle yet, I highly recommend it. We saw the end.. quite the cliff hanger.. but missed all the important stuff in the middle.

I can't blame Jason for being tired, he started work on a new job, went home and did some gardening, and then played a softball game. I don't know how he does it. That boy abounds with energy and non-laziness. Admirable.

After Jason's softball game last night we hung around and chatted with some nice couples that we are getting to know better. It was fun. I love getting to know new people. They all had a great energy and seemed like they would be people that would be fun to be around and hang out with. There is a great group of young couples involved in the church softball team and they meet once a month on Fridays at someone's home for some fellowship. I'm sad we didn't get to go to the last one and i'm not sure if we will be able to make this one either. I'm such the detailed person that I want to make sure everything is in order for Jason's party on Friday night. We have another big event this weekend. We are leading the kids in a special mother's day presentation on Sunday morning and we are having practice from 9-11 am on Saturday morning. Jason's party starts at 1:00 so this girl has got to get things set up ahead of time! By the way i'm writing you may think i'm stressed.. well, i'm not. I absolutely love to party plan and i've been planning this one for a while now. I love the list making, the crafting and the detail planning. I do believe I could do it for a living.

Tonight I am staying home from the class at church in order to make little graduation caps made of resses peanut butter cups and chocolate squares. They will be super time consuming, but super cute. I am excited to make them, but unsure of where I will store them until Saturday. I also have cookies to finish making and cowboy caviar to make. Plus some shopping here and there. I'm in a good place. It's definately coming together.

See.. now look at me. I wrote a full blog post! I am a girl after all.. I'm good at sharing. =)

Oh! I've added a few recent sessions to my photography blog. Check em out! Here's a little sample of the beautiful Brooke in her senior pics:
Have a blessed day!

No comments: