title image

title image

Thursday, May 10, 2012

She...

I got to talk to this amazing lady today. It's been waaaay too long. I took my whole hour long lunch break to talk to her and we still had more to talk about. She's a busy lady! mainly because of these two cuties

SHE
(I apoligize in advance for the inside jokes)
has been my best friend since Jr. High
has an incredible head of red curly hair
is an amazing mom of two kids
when paired with me singing alto, we are refered to as the Mooman Tabernacle Choir
is awesome at performing and teaching drama
was my roomie for about a year- loved it!
is an only child
is in a secret society with me and some other college friends
loves to shop- we have the same shopping style
is an encourager
is a faithful friend
was my matron of honor and did an AHHmazing job
lives too far from me
knows how to steal the show and be the center of attention (in a good way)
has a heart for young couples
loves her babies and her husband fiercely
can make up a mean human video/dance routine
loves to cook
will pick up my tab anytime
shares my appreciation for quaint eating estabilshments
has been there for me through it all
is super smart
is a forever friend

She is the amazing Kerri Elizabeth Murphy- Sagraves

and I love her dearly


No comments: