title image

title image

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Christa's A-Z

I saw this little quiz on one of my favorite blogs and decided to share it myself.. OH.. and by the way.. I Christa, promise to get dad's b-day pics up like tomorrow. I haven't had the time this week to post them. We've been at Easter musical practice every night. =)

A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: California King. because i'm married to a TALL man who doesen't fit in anything else. (you should see him trying to sleep in my old full size bed at my parent's home- he's a good sport).
C. Chore that you hate: cleaning the bathroom
D. Dogs: LOVE them. Don't have one currently, but Jason and i plan on getting a golden retriever someday and I wouldn't mind having another bischon someday..


E. Essential start to your day: coffee on the couch with my hubby so I can wake up before we excercise, that and our daily devos. together
F. Favorite color: green, and lately... GOLD!
G. Gold or Silver: currently: Gold
H. Height: 5'7 and 3/4
I. Instruments you play: well.. when I was a kid I played the piano, then when I was in the 4th grade I played the french horn up until about college and I've also taken voice lessons forever.
J. Job title: Admin. assistant/ Children's minister
K. Kids: hopefully soon
L. Live: Missouri
M. Mother’s name: Sharon

N. Nicknames: Sniggle (Jason's name for me) Hottie Schaade (college nickname) Schaade- can't do either anymore..
O. Overnight hospital stays: none
P. Pet peeves: when my fingers touch dry ice and they stick to it. (i'm getting chills now)
Q. Quote from a movie:"You have bewitched me body and soul and I love, I love, I love you." (or something like that)


R. Right or left handed: left- although I have become quite ambidextrious considering I live in a right handed world.
S. Siblings: one younger brother
T. Time you woke up: 5:50am.
U. Underwear: nothing you need to know about Pass.
V. Vegetable you hate: are water chestnuts considered a vegetable?
W. What makes you run late: not getting up in time
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, I had to have a scan for a kidney stone once..
Y. Yummy food that you make: I can bake a pretty mean apple pie- i'm still working on my cooking skills..
Z. Zoo animal: I love all animals, that's a tough one.. I love the lions.. monkeys..

No comments: