title image

title image

Thursday, April 5, 2012

a weekend away ~ in pictures

aaaand done! Dad's b-day celebration  =)

big breakfast for the birthday boy- I wonder what Jason was saying...

work begins on the lamp post




these two share a passion for goofy posing

i've always loved my parents backyard


a game of frisbee always occurs when these two are together

picnic lunch at shelby farms- Jason's definately having a good time!





their album comes out May 1

final touches









had a bonus Sunday lunch guest~ Joy!
the birthday boy was blessed~ a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I love this!!! The pics are amazing...and Jonathan brought his girl! I know your mama is so happy with you and him right now...what a blessed family, my friend.

Love you bunches and hope your w/end is ahmazing! Hoppy Easter!!!