title image

title image

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

She...

Ok y'all.. I have an idea. Although it's not original, it's an idea that excites me. My amazing friend Jennifer, who I often blog about, does this narrative about her boys from time to time. She starts it out with a simple "he.." and goes on the explain the traits of her 4 sons or her husband. She's not the type who would mind if I copied so i've decided to do a series of posts about my family and friends using this same style. Since the loverly Jennifer inspired me to do this.. I will give her the first slot.

She...

has been a friend of mine for what, about 3.5 years now? 4?
LOVES to read- especially the bible
has an amazing knowlege and memory for scripture
shares my fierce love for Tyler Perry movies
uses words and quotes from Madea
is my mommy hero
hums to herself
has super curly thick hair
loves her family with all her heart
shares my love for all things Beth Moore
loves her job as an elementary scool aid- especially the kids
appreciates the simple things in life
cries at the drop of a hat (she's very sensitive in a good way)
is a wonderful writer
inspired me to blog
loves animals
has a heart of gold
would do anything for her friends
loves to journal
takes joy in the happiness of others
sensitive to others needs
is a forever friend

She is the lovely Jennifer Goodwin

and I love her dearly

2 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

AWWWW!!! You made me cry happy tears! I love you, dear friend! I am so thankful that God put us together for "such a time as this"...I cherish you as a best friend, too!

Thank you for your sweet words...they're a lot to live up to and I pray that Jesus shines through all these wonderful things you wrote.

Lurve!!! And hallelurrrjah!

Christa said...

Luurve!!! I figured you would get a little misty. ;)