title image

title image

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

our love story in pictures~ part 1

Love is in the air. This week we will celebrate a holiday dedicated to love. In honor of that special holiday, here's our love story...
These were the first pictures I saw of Jason~we were set up by a mutual friend and  dated long distance

our first Valentine's day together and Jason's first visit to Memphis


Jesus is my boyfriend






Jason came to visit me during a very special week for my family and I~ Royal Family Kid's Camp~ He not only stayed, he helped out and totally was right there for everything- ahh.. this is the man for me!
 
our first trip to the grocery store~

later that night~ he asked me to marry him!

he proposed in a beautiful park~ we carved our names on the spot

Jason's family celebrates our engagement

shuffleboarding at Big Cedar resort





my handsome new husband~on our way to our honeymoon

our honeymoon~ a bike ride through Dogwood Canyon






No comments: