title image

title image

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

a little testimony

Part of the reason I write this blog is to remember.. the moments..the celebrations.. the little things.. Well, I just wanted to share a God thing. My poor husband has been sick quite a bit this winter. Our weather here in the Ozarks has been so up and down it's not suprising. This past Sunday, Jason quickly came down with a cold that settled into his chest almost instantly. He decided to stay home Monday and sent an e-mail to his Greek professor and called in to work. I insisted that he go to the doctor for meds and he obeyed. After resting the past two days, he decided to go on back in to school and work today, despite the fact that he's not feeling 100% quite yet. He had a test to take and a kitchen that is still in need of being put back together.

Before leaving the house, we did our routine prayer time.. asking for strength and guidance for the day and of course, healing and strength for Jason today.

He got to his class- canceled and test delayed until Friday.

He got to work- home owner came home unexpectedly and told Jason to go home and rest.

WOW! It was like God telling Jason- you need more rest.. i'm going to work everything else out. Is that cool or what? That's my God! I HAD to share. He loves us so much and cares about our needs. Praise him today!

2 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Awesome! God is so faithful to us...I love how He shows us that faithfulness, though. Sometimes we all need it.

Love you, my friend! (((Hugs)))

Christa said...

love you too! ((hugs))