title image

title image

Thursday, February 16, 2012

less of this and a little more of that

I LOVE snow! So much that I feel like i'm one of the only ones hoping for it. This is what it's looked like around here the past several days

this was actually the road we live on - yikes!



Jason has fun with my camera. =)

I really wish I had my camera for the times the snow was coming down.. It was soo pretty. Anyway.. i've been telling family and friends that if we could have just one more snow (this would be it) that I would be ready for some of this

we've planned a trip to Florida in the Fall to visit our dear friends- ohmygoodness.. it's been too long since i've seen this view.. since 09 when I took this picture!




BIG CEDAR!


It will be here before we know it- Hang in there!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Hey, I know that lil guy! He's cute!

Hope your week is going good!

Christa said...

Isn't he?! He's grown up so much lately. I am having a good week.. you too i hope. xoxo!!