title image

title image

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

my source

Jason and I are in a season of making up for past mistakes. For me, It's my credit card debt and re-learning some spending habits. Both of us brought debt into our marriage and let me tell ya, it's not always easy. But, you know, God is our source.. not our jobs or what we do or don't do.. it's God that provides. I stand amazed at how time after time Jason and I shoudlen't have been able to pay our bills and the money just came from somewhere and everything was covered and then some. That's my God!

 My wonderful friend and mentor, Jackie, gave me several books in a series called "Scripture Confessions" each mini book fits perfectly into any purse or pocket and is chock full of different "confessions" for different situations in life. At the end of each confession are several scriptures that back up the confession- soo cool!  The one i've been carrying around lately is the finances version. I wanted to share one today. I pray that this encourages you as much as it does me. You can find these books here

"Start the Day with God"

This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it. My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory. It is His will that I prosper and lack nothing. I am the head and not the tail. I am blessed coming in and I am blessed going out. I am blessed on my job; I have God's favor with all those who are in authority over me.

Abraham's blessing is mine. Abundance and prosperity are God's will for my life. I call all of my debts "paid off" and all my bills "paid on time." Whatever I do succeeds, and I prosper in whatever I put my hand to. I operate and function in the wisdom of God concerning all my financial matters. Men give to me good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over. Supernatural money-making ideas come to me. God gives me supernatural insight and understanding on how to make more money and how to manage all of my financial affairs. I have more than enough to meet all of my needs and plenty left over to be a blessing to others.
this is Jackie ("ma" as Jason calls her) she is not only an amazing friend and mentor, but she was one of the ministers at our wedding (she's signing our wedding license here)~  a true woman of God to emulate

No comments: