title image

title image

Friday, December 2, 2011

i'm thankful for...

~ The space heater at my desk: I work in a very open space with no carpet and lots of windows. It tends to get very chilly (especially on cloudy days, like today!)




~ My sweet husband who helped me craft last night. I took on a somewhat challenging project for a Christmas gift (that is being gifted this weekend by the way) and Jason helped me think everything through and used his carpentry skills and perfectionist ways to make the project successful. Which leads me to the third thing I’m thankful for:



~ My husband’s patience with me. ;) (especially when I’m being moody/grumpy- which were both going on last night during our crafting




~ My black hoodie- because it’s comphy, cute, and warm.





~ This sweet little gem of technology that we got recently- affectionately named "Jeffry" the GPS, and yes, I know I may be a little behind on the times, but I'm not the sort to want to spend lots of money on something like this.. so I held out until we got one as a gift- Thanks Aunt Cherie!!


~ And last but not least: ITS FRIDAY!! Have a blessed weekend ya’ll!

No comments: