title image

title image

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Punkins!!


Posin'with Punkins! It really was a nice relaxing day! Jason and I drove to Memphis to celebrate mom's birthday weekend. After our poking around the farmer's market and gift shop, Jason and dad headed to the corn maze and us girls went for a manicure- a rare treat- (did I mention I demolished a bag of cajun flavored boiled peanuts?!- nope! There are good reasons there is no photo evidance of this!)




Jason and a special little punkin'- that night, we had dear friends over to mom and dad's house for chili and catching up. My friend Amy brought over her new baby, Luke. I had never seen Jason hold a baby and just had to.. here's the result- Luke fell asleep in Jason's arms and got praises from mom, Amy. Such a sweet moment!

No comments: