title image

title image

Thursday, December 1, 2011

thursday thoughts

Ok..I really want to be good at blogging. I have definitely gotten sucked into the blogging world and am totally fascinated how these women can make common everyday things like cooking, decorating, and just simple moments looks so stinkin pretty and inviting. I definitely have a creative side and love sharing my life and moments with others. Maybe I just need to figure out what to focus on and put a little bit more thought into it. Being a good blogger doesn’t necessarily have to be complicated.. just needs some imagination and creativity and a good camera.. I need to be more in tune with the simple things in life and the every day moments that are special. I definitely want to chronicle my life and remember every moment. Blogging is definitely a great way to do that. Here’s one for you.. this pic. Was taken over our Thanksgiving holiday. We were inspired to take this crazy shot when we found several pairs of glasses in Nana’s drawer. Good times!



Happy Thanksgiving!- Love, Mr. and Mrs. Waln

No comments: