title image

title image

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

one year wonderfulness

Earlier this Month, Oct. 2 to be exact, Jason and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. Considering we honeymooned 45 minutes away from home, we were able to visit some of the same places we enjoyed on our honeymoon in Branson, MO. I absolutely love my husband with all of my heart at soul. He is truly God’s gift to be-my long-awaited prince. God is faithful! I can’t wait to see what more God for us in our journey..



A bike ride through Dogwood Canyon- one of our favorite activities from our Honeymoon.




we stopped for a picnic lunch next to a beautiful stream. We ate cheese and crackers and summer sausage- yum!







after our bike ride we went to "Branson Landing" an outdoor mall on the Taneycomo river. We shopped around, ate frozen yogurt then changed clothes and enjoyed a steak dinner out on the patio overlooking the lake and this super cool fire and light show.





it got a little chilly! =)


but me and my handsome man had a wonderful day together celebrating

No comments: