title image

title image

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Melts my heart...

Last night Jason and I had practice for our church's Easter musical. When we walked into the sanctuary where everyone was gathering, we could barely get down the aisle because every single adorable little girl (and a few boys) came up and jumped into Jason's arms hugging him. Oh how it melts my heart! One of the many reasons I love my man. Anytime there is a little one around Jason gives them big cheesy grins and they love it! The kids at church.. he's like their big playmate. I love it!! After the triumphial scene in the play, there is a part where Jason is sitting on a stool (as Jesus) and the kids all come up to him (let the little children come unto me part) and hug him and play with him. Then a little girl, (who he's supposed to just have raised from the dead) sits on his lap and sings a sweet song "I love you Jesus." PRESCIOUS! This woman's heart melts EVERYTIME! I always make sure to stand somewhere I can see!! It's gotta be my fav. part of the musical! He's a natural.. he will definately be an AMAZING father someday. =)

No comments: