title image

title image

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's over!!

Well.. I made it.. by the skin of my teeth, but I made it. I survived my Chemistry class. I took the final today. I'll have to admit, I didn't give it my all and I regret that, but I took the class and learned just how difficult those sciences can be! The scary thing is... I have several more chemistry type classes to take!! Can someone invent that do hickie that they had on "The Matrix" where the humans (or whatever) were hooked to machines and all info. was downloaded? I'll take one of those please! It just comes down to me cuttin' out the stuff that i"ve always loved and indulged in and putting 100% into going back to school. It's really what this will take unfortunately. It's kidna like breaking a bad habit.. I've never had very good study skills and I almost feel that I have to learn to study on this level and do it the right way. School, aside from the Lord, needs to be my #1 priority. I like to think though, that I can find a balance.. between my classes and my social life etc. etc. I know this balance can be found.. I just need to learn to do it. I'm still considerably young and don't want to miss out. I know it will be all worth it in the long run. I know that occupational therapy is a profession that the Lord has put on my heart. I know he will give me the strength and the persistance and the discipline to get through, but I also need to do more of the work myself. Lesson learned. God will bless my efforts. For now though.. I'm done! Praise be to the Lord! Now I can focus on lovin' and livin' out the joys of Christmas.

No comments: