title image

title image

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaack!!!!!

Ok.. i've been reminded by my blogger extrodinaire friend, Jennifer Goodwin, that a blogging world even exists... wow! It's been FOREVER!! I will have to blame my life in general.. particularly a certain man named Jason Nicholas Waln, my new husband, best friend and love of my life. Wow!! How to even start... Jason and I got married Oct. 2, 2010. And had a wonderful beautiful wedding full of God and friends and family that love us. I am not living in Springfield, Mo. and working at a local asphalt striping, paving, etc. etc. company. Great place to work.. great people.. God has provided yet again.

I can't say enough about how i absolutely loooove being married and loving and serving my husband Jason and running our home together. We live about 20 min. outside of town, Rogersville, to be exact. Yes, this city girl lives in the country and loves it!! We park right up next to the house in the grass. We have a lovely burn pile, an old worn out pig farm and a garden. It's wonderful! I love having land, quiet, and no neighbors peering in the windows. Springfield is such a wholesome, safe place.. nothing like Memphis!

I also have a whole new family.. a new mom, dad, older sister, brother, a niece, a nephew, a new mimi and a pops, uncle and aunt and new cousins. Wow!! Lots of new huh? I believe the best way to catch up would be through pictures.. gotta get on that! For now.. I"m baaaaack!! I will do my very best to keep you posted... pictures to come!!!

No comments: