title image

title image

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Busy- Challenges- Fun!


My mind is so full of thoughts today that I don't even know where to begin. This is the week of our church Christmas production. I am a part of the "Show choir" and we have rehearsals every night. Tonight.. no rehearsal.. so glad for that. I'm using my free time to get my roots done.. and they are in desperate need of color!!!! It will definitely perk things up on my head. =)

I absolutely looove being a part of muscials. I love the singing.. the choreography.. even the stressful rehearsals.. it's all so fun! I just get so much energy from being a part of something like this. So many people complain about the long hours but it's just fun! It's a step out of the ordinary.. a chance to use the gifts that God has given us to entertain and hopefully minister to others. I pray for many diving moments as we share the story of "The Christmas Window."

I've had a few other challenges this week that take up my thoughts and energy. The first is ending my Chemistry class.. yikes! I'm just not talented in this area so that explains itself. The other.. well.. lets just say that I'm having trouble communicating with someone who doesn't know how to communicate. The Lord opened a door for me to kindly address the issues that needed to be addressed there. He is faithful! I know that God works all things for the good of those who love him. I can't wait to see what more he has in store and how he will work in these challenges I face. I have no doubt the outcome will be positive and bigger and better than I ever hoped for or imagined!

No comments: