title image

title image

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wait and See....




I just may have to float around on a cloud for a while because I am on a spiritual high like no other. =) The past two weekends have been incredible! Last weekend I worked discipleship walk with Raleigh Assembly. It was such a wonderful experience. I felt as If I was exactly who God made me to be and I was just so full of joy and the light of God. I had so many people tell me that I glow with the joy of the Lord. I shared a talk with the ladies and it was straight from my heart. I felt as if God had stirred up a new gift in me. I absolutely loved the whole process.. writing it and praying about it.. when it came time for me to give the talk I had no fear whatsoever. It was incredible. It came out so effortlessly. God was right there with me. I was just thrilled with how he had enabled me to deliver it with such power and poise. I am so blessed to have been given the opportunity to share my heart. This is definitely the start of a new season for me. Things haven't necessarily changed dramatically as far as what is going on with me in the external.. but the internal has dramatically changed. God has given me a whole new outlook on life. He's given me a new joy that is abundant and deep. It doesn't depend on my external circumstances but what is on the inside.

This past weekend I went to hear Beth Moore at the Fed Ex forum. She always has such a fresh and challenging word! She talked about God and how he is.. not necessarily the physical description of him.. but his nature. It totally reminded me that God is all powerful and is in total control of my life. I shouldn't worry about anything but just seeking him. He has called me to seek his face with all of my heart. I don't need to focus on the external now.. it's the internal.. it's all about God. I don’t even desire what people have to offer right now.. I just want to be in God's presence and know him more. I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve!

And speaking about what is up God's sleeve.. at work today the ladies and I were doing this old trick where you drop a necklace or anything hanging in front of you 5 times and it will tell you how many kids you will have and what their sex will be. The three ladies that have already had kids were accurate. Two of us single girls did it as well.. the necklace trick says that I'll have two girls then a boy. ha! I wrote it in my journal and it will be interesting to look back someday and see if it's true. Dianne, who taught us the trick, says that it has been surprisingly accurate among her friends and family. ha! We'll just have to wait and see. For now.. someone needs to come up with a trick that will tell me who I will marry and when!! Let me know if you know a way to tell that one! =)

No comments: