title image

title image

Monday, October 5, 2009

God is Faithful

I am blessed.. so so blessed. I just got back from a weekend that should have taken every ounce of energy out of me and I have energy and excitement. My discipleship walk weekend was INCREDIBLE!! I knew it would be too. Leading up to the weekend.. I had felt in my prayers that this would be a new season for me.. a season of joy and of peace and a season of God stirring things up and changing things for me.

The weekend brought out a few new gifts in me and stirred up my passion for ministry. I met and served with some very special women. God poured a special word into my heart that I was able to share with everyone. It was so anointed and went so so well. God showed me that I can speak and I can engage and it will minister. I was also affirmed over and over again over the weekend in many different areas. I felt worthy of the calling that God has placed on my life. I have not felt that in a very long time. The Lord did stir up something new and something that will last through the ups and downs of life. I can hardly wait to see what happens next. I know this all came about because of prayer. I had also made a committment to spending a specific amount of time with the Lord each night leading up to the walk. I could feel increased power from that and am so thankful that I made the sacrifice of my time. Praise God for his faithfulness!!

Another thing.. a relationship in my life that I have been praying to be reconciled has suddenly popped up out of the blue. All happened because of the Lord and because of his power.. not by my own hand. I have purposely taken myself out of that situation. There were several incidents over the weekend that helped me to realize that my heart is not desiring the wrong things. There willl be more about that later.. for now.. I will take that one day at a time and not anticipate anything happening at all. I'm done talking about it!

God is so faithful. I stood on the platform at Raleigh last night and shared with the congregation that about two years ago I stood on that same platform telling of what God did in my life as a disciple on the walk and how I was about to step into a period of lonliness and wandering in the wilderness. But now, I am standing on the same platform telling them that God has brought me out of the wilderness and is starting a new thing in m y life. Praise God!!! MOre to come... I believe with all of my heart that he's lining things up now for me and my period of waiting will be over shortly.

2 comments:

Rene' said...

Awesome! I'm so excited to see what God is doing in your life and what he has in store for you! Love you girl!

The Nickel Family said...

you are such an awesome woman of God!
Love,
Beth Nickel