title image

title image

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

These Boots were made for Walkin'


Just a few random tidbits for the day.. I"m wearing my fab leather cowboyish boots today for the second time this season and they always make me feel extra sassy and confident.. I love them!!! It's so fun to spice up an outfit with a cute pair of boots. =) I had some younger friends come and visit me here in the office and they are just so prescious. I love that!! It feels so good to have someone think of coming to visit you. IT totally brightened my day! I am at work from 830 to 5 monday thru friday and am open to visitors anytime! I love the random pop-in's. I looove suprises period. Last Friday we all found out about the amazing suprise that our family pastor's wife did for him. He had no clue.. but she had planned this whole trip to NYC. He had always wanted to go so she worked an extra job and made all these amazingly detailed plans to get him there without him knowing until the day of and then planned this whole itenerary for them. I love it. As their friend was telling us the story in staff prayer.. I had tears in my eyes... it's totally what I would do for someone I love! I do it some with my parents.. but man.. I think there will be something special about doing it for my husband someday... I totally will! =)

In the meantime.. me and my boots will be just fine livin' the single life. God is faithful!

No comments: