title image

title image

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Dreams


I love fall. The colors.. the weather.. the fall activities. It's just all sweet to me. I love the way the air even smells. I took Asher out for a walk this morning and could smell fall.. ahhhh… I just love it. =) Maybe I'll get married in the fall someday. I am partial to the fall colors.. all the rich tones of red, gold, and yellow. Gorgeous!

Then someday when I have kids.. I'll take them to all the adorable kid activities like going to the pumpkin patch and dress them up adorable for Halloween.. we'll have their friends over and make goodies and drink cider.. am I living in a dream world? I know that all of this will come with its complications.. but I'm just ready for all of that. Kid/family complications and all! Bring it on Lord… but of course the man will have to come first. Ready for that too of course! I trust that the Lord knows exactly what he is doing and it's all been placed in his hands. It's the only place it should be.

In the meantime.. I seek God. I serve and I continue the work that I know that God has called me to. He is all knowing and all powerful and I trust that he will allow all these dreams come true.. in fact.. I know. Because he promised never to leave or forsake me. I put my cares.. my dreams and my desires in his hands alone and in the meantime.. I seek his face.

No comments: