title image

title image

Friday, September 25, 2009

Thursday

Inspired by my loverly friend Jennifer…


Today (9/24) I

Woke up not wanting to get out of bed (as usual)

Took my dog for a walk.. which was a challenge to do quickly because he needed to poo (not usual for mornings)- he takes forever!!

Rushed to work and immediately had visions of strong coffee

Passed the coffee making test for the second day in a row.. (my co-workers- Dianne Geabhart- Like it STRONG)

Watered my coffee down with cream and sugar

Settled in for a very slow day at work

called hospitals to check up on our church members

Didn't talk to Alette in the morning for the first time this week

Went to lunch and got a faaaabulous new nail polish by OPI for my BFF~ "Ate Berries in the Canaries" ~ then wished I could afford some for myself~

Bought salon quality shampoo and straightning gel for a ridiculously wonderful price

Got my sugar fix from a giant cup of McAlister's sweet tea thanks to my co-worker Diane O'Connor's craving~ she paid~

Ran errands for co-workers.. I am thankful to be the young one with the most energy.
Saw one of my favorite people~ Judi Bramlett~ in the store.. talked hugged.. talked to Kerri on the phone about her new baby.. heard the baby cry. =)

Back to work.. bored…

Wished that Jennifer didn't fan the OPI obsession! It's gonna be tough to resist buying a color per week!

Happy I get facebook updates on my phone. I am officially in the know! ~ going to support my friend Judi and her girl's HS volleyball team! Go Crusaders!

Enjoyed the Crusader volleyball game~ something different was good.

Went home and immediately put on my sweats and said "ahhhh" so great not to have anything to do tonight!!

Watched a new show on ABC "Flashforward" Awesome! Got mom hooked too!

Went through my piles of papers and mail~ I looove organizing.

Caught up on America's next top model.. on of my fav. shows!!

Went through my Discipleship Walk talk with mom.. made a few changes… Praise God it will be good!

Prayed over my talk and my life

Stayed up waaaaaaay too late…

This morning.. I overslept.. of course!! Frustrating! Managed to pull it together somehow..

No comments: