title image

title image

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Busy busy


Hello friends! I seriously have had very little time to sit down and write.. I've been extremeley busy with the this and thats of life. My first and foremost thing taking up time is my chemistry class. I've decided that chemistry is the devil. It was inspired by the evil forces of hell. I have also decided that all the people who actually understand are sitting in a corner somewhere and laughing at the rest of us average intelligence people. Not cool at all chemistry nerds!! If you are one.. don't take this personally.. I just am in a permanent bad mood due to the lack of sleep I get over this class.

Another very exciting activity in my life lately is the face that I am on the leadership team for a very amazing ministry retreat called Discipleship Walk with the wonderful church: Raleigh Assembly. I am giving a talk and leading a small group. I am very excited about sharing my heart with and ministering to these women. We had our last meeting this past Monday and the holy spirit was very much present.. God's power was very strong as we prayed for one another. Ooo I can't wait to see what he does in the lives of my fellow team members and more importantly the women going on the walk. I have a few women I am friends with that are going and it always makes it more exciting when someone you know is going. =) I feel so privelaged to have this honor to serve.

I also just got done throwing a baby shower for my friend Amy who is expecting her second child, a girl. It was great having her sister in law and another friend Tammy share the hosting load. Church is always busy.. with choir. We are doing a big produciton for Christmas this year/ broadway style! I tried out for one of the drama parts... that could add to my busy schedule.. we'll see. I only want God's plan.

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Hello, bloggy friend. Like the stuff you added!