title image

title image

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reality Bites- suck it up and deal with it like an adult!

OK. I just read an article about John and Kate, the couple from the TLC reality series "John and Kate Plus 8" In the article John Gosselin was saying how he tried to fix the marriage by going to counseling and working out some of the couple's problems. Kate would always refuse and place all the blame on him. You have put us into this mess, it's your behavior that has landed us where we are.. stuff like that. Well.. If you have ever watched the show, Kate is the one who put her husband down and made him feel less of a man. She would give him very minimal allowances for the week and treat him like he wasn't good enough. No wonder he went to other women and parties. She is refusing to see her side of things. She is placing all the blame on him!! Yes, it takes two to cause a marriage to crumble.. I believe that he definitely made some unwise choices, but you have to also take a look and examine yourself. Another thing that bothers me is that both John and Kate have expressed how much they want their kids protected and happy. The article also talked about how the kids have told him numerous times how they want their parents together and how hurt they are. Well.. if you sincerely want your kids to be healthy and happy, WORK ON YOUR MARRIAGE!! Those kids will never be the same after this. If you ask me, Kate is a coward! John has acted immaturely.. he's gotta keep fighting and continue to act as if he's still a husband and get his woman back. He needs to seek help from the church they supposedly went to! If I could just talk to them!! I know I don't have all the answers, but I've never been married, but I've seen people fight for their marriage and make it. If anything, they both need to grow up and get their head out of the money shaped clouds that they are in. I rest my case.

No comments: