title image

title image

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Early Riser


I got up extra early this morning!!! Woo hoo!! That is a MAJOR ordeal for me! I got to spend some time reading my bible and praying.. I took a nice long shower and washed my nappy hair.. and had plenty of time to get ready.. paint my toenails.. pluck my eyebrows. ... pick clothes off the floor and make my bed.. I even did a touch of cleaning. My dog was happy too.. he got to spend more time outside playing with my parents' cat. They love each other. They are so playful! It's so fun watching them interact. =) I just love my puppy dog. He is so spoiled. Anyway.. now I feel awake and ready to start the day with God's word on my mind and a prayer on my lips.. it's going to be a good day. I just pray that I can continue this habit. I guess it means going to bed a little earlier.. that is a whole other feat! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Nickel Family said...

yall sounded awesome yesterday!