title image

title image

Friday, September 4, 2009

Pink hair and maternity swimwear

Ok, so I have totally been inspired by my friends Jennifer and Amys to delete this horribly long depressing commentary about the negatives of our country and how it's gone away from God and just be me.

I went to the beauty salon last night and did something a little uncharacteristic.. I got pink highlights!! Yes.. pink! They are a little more than I would like, but all the same. I was inspired last time I sat in my hairdresser's chair and she said that she had some pink.. I was like hummm... I've always wanted to do some of that.. lets do it!! So after about 2.5 hours in her chair, I now have shorter, blonder and pinker hair. Just in time for my trip to Cape Coral, Fla. to visit my very wonderful friend from college, Candice. =) I absolutely can't wait!! I am leaving my house at 4:25 am for the airport. yaaaay!! I know that I won't have any problem getting up at this hour because I am so excited about this trip. I can't even remember the last time I was at the beach!!

Jennifer, send me a reminder to call you with beach sounds and pics. I may be so overwhelemed at the newness of it all.. I may forget. My beach body isn't quite where I would like it to be, but last night I found Plan B bathing suit at Target. It's actually a maternity top, but it's a small and it's SUPER cute. So whether it's green two piece.. slightly cuter suit, or black maternity suit.. I'll be ok because I'll be with one of my favorite people in the whole world and at one of my fav. locales!! The Beach!! Be watching for pics. What a perfect way to end the summer. =)

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

SEND ME A PIC OF YOUR HAIR!!!! Take one with your phone now and send it to me!!!

I will call and remind. I will miss you. Love you and have fun!!!!