title image

title image

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Writing

I have been so zoned in.. I am giving a talk for an upcoming church retreat. I am set to talk about spiritual growth and the discipline it takes to get there. It's funny how God works.. this is actually something that I'm dealing with now. I'm working on it. All day yesterday all I could think about was that talk!! I had bits an pieces written out and different stories and scriptures that I wanted to share, but it had yet to all come together.. well.. with the help of one of my fav. songs.."You Were There" beautifully sung by avalon, It all came together! I still have some sections that are in need of being written, but i'm using that song to tie it all together and give it a punch! I am sooo excited to see what God will do through this. I am soo passionate about delivering this speech with the power of the holy spirit to guide me. I pray that my words will cut deep into the hearts of these ladies we will be ministering to over the course of the weekend. God, continue to give me the words and the wisdom to share with these precious ladies. May you begin to prepare their hearts even now for what they will experience over the weekend. You are God and you are there for everything that happens in our lives. I trust in you and depend on you for life. I know that you are with me and that you are guiding my focus. I love you Lord. Thank you for this opportunity.

No comments: