title image

title image

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Priceless











Just came off of a FABULOUS birthday weekend! I just have to say how blessed I am to have some amazing friends. Each day came more well-wishers and birthday greetings and gifts. Thank goodness for Facebook to remind everyone! I just felt so loved. I have always been the giver and the affirmer and sometimes didn't feel the love in return. Well.. it wasn't the case this year. I saw how blessed I am. It seemed like everyone remembered and did something to show me how much they cared. I feel so blessed to have such incredible people in my life. God is so good. So if you are one of those people reading this, thank-you for being you and for being my friend! I am made for close friendships, but I also realize that God wants me to rely on him for that perfect peace, that perfect friendship. When others can't be there.. God is. I am so thankful that God distanced my friends for a little while to remind me that he's always there.. to train me to look to him over everything else for joy. I have that intimate, unshakable relationship with him. I don't want to be that person who only comes to God when things aren't going so right. I want that consistent relationship with God NO MATTER WHAT! God is faithful to provide for all of my needs.. he knows exactly what people to bring into my life and when. I am so thankful for that. He knows my heart. I pray that he always challenges me with someone new, something new.. I never want to stop growing. In Jesus name!!

No comments: