title image

title image

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Man Drama


OK.. I really haven't written two blogs today.. I actually wrote the other one yesterday with the intentions of adding pictures before the post but didn't. I will add them once I am at home. It's really hard for me to want to get on the computer once i'm home when I've been sitting at my computer all day!! I have a lot of energy to burn. I consider myself a pretty active person. I always like to have a project.. otherwise.. i'm very bored!

Anyway.. I watched The Bachelorette- The Men tell all the other night and had some thoughts to share: First of all.. there was waaaay too much drama for a bunch of men. I don't know how much of it is actually staged.. but really.. how much of that can you really make up? They were going on and on about "Man Code" how you don't dis the other men to hang out in your room, or rat out another guy who is cheating.. I mean how immature can they be?! A lot of them were giving this one guy a hard time because he let the bachelorette know that one of the guys in the house had a girlfriend. They were also ragging on him because he was too perfect... too much of a gentleman. He had the most character of all of them!! If you want my opinoin they were all jealous!! The women in the audience and in all the blogs I've read.. absolutely love him! He would be a wonderful next bachelor! Oh.. and I'm so excited because the previews for the final episode show the profile of my favorite guy, Reid, with a ring in his hand. Even though he was let go, it looks like he's coming back!! woo hoo!!

Yes, it's silly that I care so much about this reality show, but hey, it's fun!! =) I hope that Jillian makes the right decision!

No comments: