title image

title image

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Vice

I need to start blogging at home. That's where the interesting pictures are. That and I've had a day where I can accumulate stories and interesting scenarios. I am excited about getting my upstairs lair painted. Mom and I went yesterday to pick out some paint and she's going to start on it today. I'm tired of looking at blotchy walls! I have this whole vision for my upstairs landing and for the den. I am excited to see it all come together. The main thing is $$. When I move in somewhere new I like to get it all set up and pretty right away.. that is when it really feels like home. I will have to practice patience to get what I really want and not spend a fortune. That's my vice for sure.. Shopping!! I get the vision and it's hard for me to hold back! I think another part of it is my age.. I want to "Nest" and set up house. It's a natural God-given desire. Not only is it natural, but it's just part of who I am.

I have so many things I love to do, but money gets in the way. I have decided that I am an expensive girl. I like to own and to do expensive things. It's a good thing I’m getting my masters!! I wish I could fast forward a year or so and start on that degree now!! I'm ready to move forward!!

No comments: