title image

title image

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just Enough

I was just totally inspired by a lady that came into the office to talk with our pastor. She is going through chemo therapy and her story is so amazing. When she was first diagnosed, she had no signs of cancer, but as she prayed in the spirit, God directed her to rebuke cancer in her body. This made her a little worried, but she ended up hearing another word from the next day to "prepare for menopause." She made an appointment with her doctor, but was unable to see him the first time she went in. She left the office and felt in her spirit that something was wrong. She was unable to make a turn back to her office. Right after she turned around to go back to the Dr. the office manager called and asked her to be in the office in 5 min.

As the Dr. examined her, he found a small lump. He tested the lump and found cancer. The next week, her lump was gone. Throughout the beginning of her cancer, the cells were extremely hard to find, but God kept giving the Drs small enought traces for them to know what to pay attention to.

This lady is now in chemo and the Lord has allowed her to keep her strength enough to where she is able to continue her workout routine and work her full time job. God has never promised her anything, but keeps encouraging her along the way and strengthening her faith. She is strengthened because she doesn't know all the answers, and all she can do is lean totally on the Lord. Even the Drs. can't give her all the answers because the cancer lies in the gray areas. All she can do is trust. She says fear is a daily battle, but the Lord encouraes her spirit continually. I was totally inspired by this little story.

I can relate with what she says. God has been lighting just a small part of my path and I am dependant on him more than ever! I have no idea what's in store, but he gives me encouragement, just enough, to let me know i'm on the right path and he's got my hand. All I can do is surrender and let the God who knows all, my heavenly father, be my guide. I would not survive without him!

No comments: