title image

title image

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

two years ago today



 I married my gift from God. A sweet friend likes to call him my Christmas Miracle man.
 Our wedding was blessed~ It was beautiful. A dream come true...

The prescence of God was so sweet~ We were so happy and in love.

and two years later, after we were officially declared Mr. and Mrs. Waln.. I love my husband Jason even more than I did then. God has been so faithful to us. We have spent two wonderful years together as husband and wife and I can hardly wait to see what more God has in store for us.

He's my superman, my best friend and the love of my life. What a lucky girl I am to be his wife.

Thank you God for my husband Jason and for our life together~ We are so blessed~



1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Happy anniversary, Lovey! I thought about you guys first thing this morning, and I am so happy that y'all get to have a little getaway! God is so good, and so faithful to bring him to you! I felt like we prayed him into existence! As much as I miss you here, I am so glad you are blessed to be married to your superman, best friend and hubby of your dreams!