title image

title image

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

feelin' sentimental

As our two year wedding anniversary quickly approaches I get all sentimental over the sweet sweet memories that were made in the days and weeks surrounding that amazing day.

I wanted to share one of my memories today and just tell you how stinkin' blessed I am with these amazing women in my life.

About this time (ish) two years ago. My besties whisked me off to Nashville for a girls weekend. We stayed overnight in an amazing hotel, ate at "The Melting Pot", dessert at "The Hard Rock Cafe" ...laughed together.. cried together.. and laughed some more.  It was an AHHmazing weekend. I am so blessed to have these women in my life. They are my forever friends.


Jennifer distracted me in the lobby of our hotel while the others decorated our hotel room =) 

Jennie, Kerri and I~ dinner at "The Melting Pot"
 Nicole joined us for dinner~ Love this girl.


The next day we went to a BEAUTIFUL park where my sweet friend Nicole took my bridal portraits.
 

My brother lives in Nashville and he met up with us for lunch afterwards.

 
All because I got to marry this guy.
 
God has been so good to me
 


No comments: