title image

title image

Friday, September 7, 2012

a peek at my week

Hi! Friday came like a flash. We had a short week and I really quite liked it. The week went by so quickly that I just didn't take many photos. Before I knew it.. hey! It's Friday! Wooo hooo!

**We welcomed home Jason's cousin Jon. He has served in Afghanistan for the past year. I can't even imagine how tough that must have been on his wife and daughter. They were strong though. They stayed busy. It was pretty cool to be there to welcome home Jon and some other soliders. They have truely sacrificed themselves to serve our country. I definately got teary eyed. It was a first for me and one that I will never forget.

**Monday was Labor day. We didn't do anything too special.. just spent time with some friends at an all afternoon feasting. It was super relaxing and nice to play games and snuggle their cute kiddos like Jason is above.

We're going to Memphis for long awaited visit with family and friends. I will definately get lots of pics.

Love,

Christa

No comments: