title image

title image

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

my insta-july

The month of July was my maiden run with Instagram and I absolutely love it. It allows me to express my artsy side and shows off the simple moments in life with style. Enjoy! =)

My co-workers brought me a wonderful fruit pizza for my birthday~ this just may be my first photo

I was pretty stinkin excited to have my hubby home from a week at kids camp

I got the Pioneer Woman's newest cookbook for my birthday from mom~ I cooked my first meal out of it as a welcome home for my hubby

Some of the church softball wives~ their last game

Tabbie Embarassed herself~haha!

my view while watching the kids of Redemption ministries~ Praise God for his creation!

first meal in our "new to us" oven~ Pear Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza~ yum!

see our new counter tops that my hubby built?! He's such a MAN. =)

I took mom to Aviary Creperie~ one of my favs.

That's my man! =)
my first insta portriat~

No comments: