title image

title image

Thursday, June 28, 2012

now trending

On our reading list:

Jason and I have been doing devotions on the morning since our honeymoon. This is a great devo. for couples



On The DVR:

The Next Food Network Star on the Food Network~ Who wouldn't want these three as mentors?!

On my person:


I am loving my long black sweater vest these days~it goes with everything and not only is it slimming, but it is the perfect cover up for some of my strappy shirts and dresses~ makes them ok to wear to work and church!

My new avaiators~ got a DEAL on these babies~ i love the chain detial!

in my belly:

Fresh fruit for Breakfast! We've been feasting each morning on this goodness.


on the social calendar:

this is one of my fav. pictures from Jason's b-day party~ it seems that all of our parties are full of kids now~ i guess it's just that time in life.

The peanut butter cake I made for my Birthday boy
(more on that later)

No comments: